Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Sometimes life just sucks whaleshit...

Today was not such a good day. Work sucked and it will continue to do so all week. Also, my good friend's mother died today. Life, as I've grown to discover, is not always so nice. Sometimes it's just a cold-hearted bitch. The Pistons lost last night, too. Although I'm certainly not an ubers-sports geek, and I'm admittedly a fan of the Portland Trailblazers, I'm still hoping that the Pistons will pull it off. I have nothing against San Antonio, but I like the new Pistons team. I was not a fan of the "Bad Boys" back in the early 90's. Hopefully I can get out of work early on Wednesday for visitation and the memorial service. I offer my friend friendship and wish him strength and plenty of good memories during this sorrowful time.

Peace,
Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home