Wednesday, May 17, 2006

"I love you too Johnnycakes..."

The title wouldn't make much sense to you unless you saw this week's awesome episode of The Sopranos...

Not much going on with me. My life has pretty much been devoted to work or other wine-related stuff. I had a lot of fun judging the wine competition in Canada. They're were a lot of really surprisingly good Canadian wines that I tasted. Some really powerful syrahs and cabs from British Columbia. There was a fair amount of plonk (as to be is expected from anywhere). I've already been asked to judge again next year and I look forward to it.

Work is ass and the week isn't over. It's going to be a long week. I need to start planning my vacation...

About the only thing I've done other than work lately is watching sweeps TV. My life is pretty damn lame. I did enjoy a "movie night" at BST's on Saturday. We watched the documentary Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room. Holy shit! It's unbelievably insane what those assclowns got away with! I hope they all die painful, torturous deaths and they take their administrative supporters in Washington along with them. You really need to see it. It'll really piss you off and maybe even make you Hulk out...

Tonight there was an episode of My Super Sweet 16 with an extra special obnoxious bitch from Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. Oy. She's an heiress to a frickin' French chateau. A really, really big one. Damn! Bloomfield Hills is the richest city in America per capita. The chateau thing puts her in another class all together...

Like I said...I really don't have much going on. I don't have much to write about...

After heading over the border I realized that I should really go over to Windsor more often as there are so many great restaurants. It was also sort of neat to see Canada in daylight. I'm accustomed to mostly visiting Canada at night. Daylight provides a whole new perspective.

Ummmmm...
Oh yeah. There's a good article on Nick Cave in the new Entertainment Weekly. Check it out!

Sorry kids. My brain is fried this week. Hopefully I'll make a better attempt at piecing words together later...

ITMFA!

Cheers,
Jason

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Jury deliberations start today in the Skilling & Lay cases. I have no doubt Skilling will be spending years in a lovely white collar prison (I think it should be in Jackson), but I'm worried Lay is going to get away with it.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home