Thursday, February 17, 2005

I'd be this famous 90's movie character...if I were a woman.

I took this quiz and apparently it's for ladies, but I filled it out anyway...

You are Lelaina from "Reality Bites"
You are Lelaina from "Reality Bites"
Take Which 90's movie character are you? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You're in a transitional period right now in your
life. You're trying to figure out who you are and
where you're heading. It's scary, but at the same time you're able to enjoy life while you struggle.
You're down-to-earth and funny. People describe you as "Cool" and enjoy your company.
You'll figure out the meaning of life in time. Just take it all in stride, day by day.


Hmmm...maybe I shouldn't have filled out that quiz as Winona Ryder is one of my fave long-standing celebrity crushes. Time for a little self-love if you know what I mean...

Cheers,
Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home