Thursday, June 02, 2005

Stolen Blog Quiz 2: Electric Boogaloo

I stole this quiz from Kathleen...

1) What's your middle name?
Matthew
2) School bully you can't forget?
Craig S. and his toadie Doug...recess was hell.
3) Were you prom queen or king?
Hell no! Prom sucked. My date got back together with her ex that night (and slept with him at her after-party).
4) Pancakes or waffles?
Yes please. Both will do just fine, however pancakes rock my world.
5) First celebrity crush?
Kristy McNichol or the girl from Escape From Witch Mountain...I don't know who was first.
6) Make up: Joan Collins or Christie Brinkley?
I'm a guy...but I'll have to go with Christie Brinkley
7) Do you now or have you ever owned a pair of Jordache jeans?
No...I'm a guy
8) Ever won an athletic competition?
Ha ha ha!!!
9) New York or San Francisco?
I love New York, but I've never been to San Francisco. I'm sure I'd love San Francisco. They're both great restaurant towns...probably New York (to visit) and San Fran to live.
10) Plaid or paisley?
Plaid...maybe
11) Can you cook? What's your specialty?
Yup. I love to braise things...
12) Do you shave above the knee?
Once again...I'm a guy
13) Michael Jackson: disturbed predator or grossly misunderstood?
Both.
14) Prominent movie from your childhood?
Never Cry Wolf
15) In an ideal world, I would look like...
Whatever the girl I'm interested in is looking for. Thinner...maybe a couple inches taller.
16) Thank God I do NOT look like...
Clay Aiken
17) My secret passion is...
to get people to stop drinking white zinfandel.
18) My archenemy is...
Dubya...or Carrot Top
19) If I had to lose one of my senses it would be...
Taste. Although I absolutely adore food and wine and such, I don't know if I could do away with touch (I love hugs), smell (the olfactory sense triggers memory most), hearing (music...laughter), sight (although there's a lot of ugly shit in this world, there's a whole lot worth looking at)
20) This quiz?
Better than some, worse than some.

In other news...
...not much.

Enjoying Cooking Under Fire on PBS with Ming Tsai...still hate Todd English. It's a lot less intense than Hell's Kitchen.

American Masters was great tonight on PBS...Ella Fitzgerald

I was flipping channels at just the right time to catch the best car-chase scene of all time in Bullitt.

Caught another really great Chinese film on CBC called Shadow Magic.

So far the "Peanut Butter Poll" is leaning toward "crunchy" with a vote of 2-1 (my vote goes to "crunchy").

Speaking of peanut butter...why is it that all of a sudden everyone is deathly allergic to peanuts? Seriously...if anyone has a good scientific explanation please let me know. Also dairy and gluten?

Random poll...
Eggs...scrambled, sunny side up, over-easy, poached, soft boiled, hard boiled, coddled, raw, over-hard, three-minute, or allergic?

In entertainment news...
...rumor has it that Tommy Lee and Tara Reid are dating. Lock your liquor cabinets and bolt the doors.

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are still dating. Ick.

Why does Jim Belushi have his own show? Really...why? If they can air his talentless ass I've got an idea for a pilot starring an amoeba and bucket of shit as wacky roommates with even wackier neighbors. Special guest appearances by Adam West, John Schneider, Charro, and Ashlee Simpson as "Bucket of Shit"'s girlfriend.

Who's dumber...Ashlee Simpson, Jessica Simpson, or Dubya?

I forgot to mention that Chuck Woolery was at the restaurant a few weeks ago sitting at the bar.

Back in two and two...

Cheers,
Jason

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

I prefer my eggs served as eggs florentine, but since I can't poach for shit, I usually make do with scrambled or over medium.

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I happened upon your blog where Answer #2 on this post definetly caught my eye. I'd sure like to remember who you were but I couldn't find a last name or a pic on your blog that gave me any clues. At any rate, I hope all is well.

Doug "toadie" ... a Haysville alumni.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Hey Doug,

No hard feelings. I liked you otherwise. To protect my online anonymity I'll just say that my last name starts with a "K". I started Haysville in the 4th grade and had Mrs. Herbert for homeroom in the 4th and Mrs. Williams for the 5th and 6th. I went to Waldo for 7th and 8th and McKay for one year before moving to Michigan. Some elementary school friends were Mark B., Kasey H., and Mike R. Hope that all is well with you.
Go Tigers (Haysville and Detroit)!

Cheers,
Jason

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home