Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Celebrity crushes throughout history...

I've borrowed the idea from a good friend who borrowed the idea from someone else. Here are 10 celebrity crushes I've had in chronological (somewhat) order since I was a child...

1. Kim Richards- I didn't even know her name until I looked her up. I remember developing a crush on her when I was quite young. She starred in Escape From Witch Mountain and Return to Witch Mountain when she was quite young. Actually she grew up quite gracefully if I recall and became quite hot.

2. Kristy McNichol- I remember loving her in The Pirate Movie. A horrible film, but damn was she cute.

3. Tracy Austin- I just vaguely having some sort of infatuation with the pro tennis player for a stint in my young life.

4. Jill Whelan- "Vicki" on The Love Boat.

5. Dana Plato- Before she became an addict, robber, and dead person.

6. Erin Gray- The ONLY reason to watch Buck Rogers. Thankfully people always seem to wear skin-tight clothes in the future (on TV).

7. Khrystyne Haje- She played "Simone" on Head of the Class. Wow! There's nothing better than smart, pale, gorgeous redhead.

8. Olivia D'Abo- She played the older sister on The Wonder Years. There's nothing better than a sexy Englishwoman playing an American hippie.

9. Sherilyn Fenn- She played "Audrey" in Twin Peaks. Damn! One of the sexiest TV characters ever! She still makes my jaw drop.

10. Number ten would bring us to the current day and age. I must say that I can't narrow it down to one so here are several celebrities that I have a crush on...
Kate Winslet, Isabella Rosellini, Julie Delpy, Thandie Newton, Audrey Tautou, Keira Knightley, Scarlett Johansson, Juliette Binoche, Irene Jakob, Milla Jovovich, Emanuelle Beart, Parker Posey, Lili Taylor, and Jennifer Connelly.

Some other turn-ons in the 80's (and still) were Jennifer Jason Leigh, Phoebe Cates, Jami Gertz, Cyndi Lauper, and Daphne Zuniga.

There was also the time I tried to get Davey Jones to sing at the school dance. He was dreamy. Just kidding...

I don't know if this can qualify as a crush as she is no longer with us and her career peaked before my existence, but my candidate for one of the most stunningly beautiful people to ever walk this earth is...Audrey Hepburn. Absolutely, jaw-droppingly, breathtakingly gorgeous. Perfect! We'll never see anyone like her again. Her kind, philanthropic nature only make her more beautiful.

Cheers,
Jason

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

I totally agree about Audrey Hepburn. Talk about stunning elegance. I would like to be just half as elegant!!! If I were a guy, she'd be my #1.

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home