Thursday, May 05, 2005

Ciao...for now...

I stayed up late last night packing...
I'm just waiting for my friend to pick me up and take me to the airport. I'll be on my way to lovely Ft. Lauderdale/Deerfield Beach by way of Pittsburgh. I'll be back Sunday night. I'm hoping there won't be too many parents with their little turdlings at the hotel and I'm hoping for at least one Cuban meal. I'm bringing my SPF 50 just in case I do check out the beach/pool. I don't tan...I blister. May the vinuous nectar flow freely...

Here's your weekend challenge...
Please submit a haiku (in 5 syllable, 7 syllable, 5 syllable form) using the words "tingle" and "corn". Submit by commenting. I will judge them upon my return. The winner will receive the satisfaction of a job well done and an imaginary gold star on their forehead.

Cheers,
Jason

1 Comments:

Blogger JulieU. said...

My senses tingle
Yearning for explanation
When did I eat corn?

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home