Friday, October 21, 2005

Genius!!!

Hey kids! I'm back! I'm trying to reacclimate myself to my Detroit environs. I'm tired, pooped, exhausted... The jetlag is kicking in a little late. I also didn't sleep very well on the trip. But here I am. I can tell you that it's a great joy to be back to work... I got home at about 9:30PM on Tuesday and went in to work on Wednesday. I'm currently (at this very moment)uploading pictures to Flickr. Click on the Flickr badge to see my pics. I have not included any family pics as to respect their privacy. I don't have any tags on anything yet, but I'll go back later and add them (as best as I can from memory). There's lots of church pictures as there are lots of churches. I have to figure out if I can all of my pics on one disc and how to do it. I'll be ordering prints from Snapfish eventually, but I still have to download the pics to my account. Anyway...

I saw the most ingenious invention of all time at O'Hare Airport the other day. I was in the mensroom when I encountered the supertoilet. In the stall was an electronic eye that triggers the toilet to change its own sanitary seat cover (ass-gasket). Wave your hand and a new sanitary seat cover wraps itself around the seat. Genius!!! I don't know if this is the same brand, but you can get an idea of what I'm talking about by clicking on this link.



I should be back to regular posting by this weekend. Hopefully I'll have some tags on my pics too.

Cheers,
Jason

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

I *hate* automatic toilet ass-gaskets, automatic flush toilets, and automatic soap dispensers and faucets - mainly because half the flippin' time they don't work and you sit there waving your hand around like an idiot.

Of course, for all those people who forget how to flush a public toilet, I guess they're a good thing.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home