Sunday, October 02, 2005

In the immortal words of the cheesy hairband Europe-"The final countdoooooowwwwwn!"

Just one day until Switzerland...one looooooooonnnng day. The weekend was pretty uneventful. "My bags are packed, I'm ready to go...I'm leaviiiiiing on a jetplane. Don't know when I'll be back again." Actually I'll be back on the 19th. It's going to be a really, really long day at work. I'm not looking forward to it. I actually have already packed. I'm usually really last minute when it comes to packing. The day before I left to go to Australia I packed my suitcase and it took me about 2 hours to get it shut it was so full. Luckily this time around I'll have an opportunity to do some laundry.



I'll try to post again before I leave.

Random poll- What is the best airline that you have flown?
What is the worst?
What's your favorite airport?
Least favorite airport?
(The best I've flown is Qantas,

but in the past I've also had good experiences with Swissair, Alaskan, Pan Am, American Trans Air, and British Airways. The worst is Northworst.


I'm indifferent to American, United, Continental, US Air, and Southwest. Qantas definitely stands heads above the rest. They do a fantastic job, but the flight is an ass-kicker! My favorite airport is probably Frankfurt. My lest favorite is LAX or Newark.)

Cheers,
Jason

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Traveling as much as I do for work, the best "regional" carrier is Southwest, while the worst is probably United, followed by Northwest. For international flight my experiences are limited to NWA and British Air. British Air is much nicer, but the seats are narrower and the spacing between rows is also narrower. I would really love to try Virgin Air, as they are highly rated, but they are usually out of my price range

10:10 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Southwest is my favorite airline. I try to fly them whenever possible. NorthWorst sucks canal water. I hate them with a passion that borders on obsession.

I'm ambivalent about the rest of them - although I hate American for buying TWA, eliminating all seniority (so my aunt lost 40 years) and then laying off all new acquisitions w/in a year which left my aunt w/o a job exactly when my uncle died.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Hey Perl,
Everybody wants to ride a Virgin!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home