Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas Quiz Crappola




Your Elf Name Is...



Floppy Sweet Cheeks



You Are a Minimal Christmas Tree

You're not a total Scrooge, but you feel no need to go overboard at Christmas.
Less is more, and your Christmas reflects refined quality.


You Christmas Stocking Will Be Filled with Money

You've either been really really good this year...
Or Santa is trying to pay you off!


You Were Nice This Year!

You're an uber-perfect person who is on the top of Santa's list.
You probably didn't even *think* any naughty thoughts this year.
Unless you're a Mormon, you've probably been a little too good.
Is that extra candy cane worth being a sweetheart for 365 days straight?


I was only good because my life is so boring...

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

The world is small...
I was just looking for bloggers of Schaffhausen so I did some research... and I found yours! :-)

Nice to find people from the US with relatives in Schaffhausen wich is a rather small town here. I guess you know :-)

Keep on blogging!

cheers

adrian

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home