Wednesday, December 14, 2005

You're a poet and you don't know it...

Retail has turned my brain to mush. I have no idea what to post about. Maybe I should devise a contest or something...

How about the "2005 Holiday Haiku Contest"?
Submit a holiday related haiku (in 5-7-5 form) and I'll name a winner based on absolutely nothing. The winner will named "Poet Laureate of the Blogosphere" and maybe I'll buy you a drink or something the next time I see you (if you're somebody that I know).

Here's an example...

Wild retail shitfest
Holidays suck shiny balls
Go sit on a tree


Sorry for the lame-ass post. I'm tired. I'm going to bed early...

Click on this link if you're not easily offended. (Turn the volume down or off it you're at work.) Offensive or pretty damn funny? You decide...

Cheers,
Jason

6 Comments:

Blogger Glen said...

SEE THAT SMELLY MAN
HUNKER DOWN BEHIND THE WINE
IT'S URINATE TIME!

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taco Bell Grande
Oh the pain is so intense
Woops I shit my pants

11:51 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Glen- Interesting...a little freaky, but I like it. It's not really holiday related, but it's scary enough not to matter.

Brian- Great haiku, but doesn't meet the holiday criteria.

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops! Forgot the holiday theme part... let's try that again...


Kris Kringle is smooth
He shimmies down the chimney
Just to bang your mom

2:24 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Good job Brian!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Very interesting Haiku! LOL

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home