Friday, December 09, 2005

It's good!

I think that C.S. Lewis would be proud. I just go back from seeing The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe and I'd say that it was pretty damn great! The girl that played Lucy did a bang-up job! She's a rising star to keep our eyes on...kind of like the British version of Dakota Fanning. Good stuff! I look forward to the next 6...

If you read the Chronicles of Narnia series when you were younger I'd highly recommend it. I'd recommend it to those who haven't read it either. It stands on its own, but it was interesting as a fan to see how the land of Narnia would be presented on the big screen. It's fascinating that the Narnia of my imagination was strikingly close to that of the film. I don't care if there is a big Christian push to see the movie...it's a great story.

Cheers,
Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home