Sunday, November 27, 2005

It even hurts when I fart...

It's been a rough few weeks. I've gotten over the coughing and such, but I've still been trying to recover from the pulled muscles. My right side is feeling pretty good and my left side was healing up okay when all of a sudden I re-pulled the left side but good at the restaurant on Friday. It's been a painful weekend. Any cough hurts like hell. A sneeze? Don't ask. Last night I even farted and it hurt. Yes...it's true...I fart. I am a guy...and I do fart from time to time. Women, however, do not fart. That's the rumor anyway. Who am I to refute scientific fact? I've also seen the T-shirt that says "Girls don't poop." I guess I'm inclined to believe that too. Why else would they print it? Sorry...

It's already the end of November and I just found out that Link Wray died on November 5th. I don't know why I didn't hear about it sooner. Another guitar legend gone...

Congratulations to the Edminton Eskimos defeating the Montreal Alouettes to win the Grey Cup in a 38-35 OT victory. (I didn't actually watch the game, but I did check in from time to time.)

Now that Jessica Simpson has separated from Nick Lachey she is free to marry someone with similar intellect...maybe a turnip, a lobotomized monkey, or Dubya.

I think it's about time to go to the basement and find my Chronicles of Narnia book set and reread The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. The Chronicles of Narnia was definitely among my favorite childhood reading. I'm looking forward to the film. If it bodes well I think that the entire series could potentially be among the most successful franchises in film history. I've seen the cheesy animated version and parts of the BBC production...C.S. Lewis' work deserves the grand treatment.

I really want to go see the Camille Claudel and Rodin: Fateful Encounter exhibit at the DIA. It's pretty darn cool that the DIA is the only U.S. venue...

Sorry. It's been a pretty boring post, but I've got a pretty boring life.

Cheers,
Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home