Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Greetings and warm cookies from New York...

Hey kids! I made it to New York! I had a great flight, a great shuttle ride (only $17.00...thanks Orbitz!), and I'm in a great 12th story room in Mid-Town Manhattan. I'm using the crappy internet on the hotel room TV and I don't know if I have the patience for much more of this. They greeted me with a warm chocolate cookie at the hotel front-desk. Nice touch. I just spoke to my friend Brittney on the phone and she was in the cab almost at the hotel. We plan on meeting up soon and venturing out into this fairest of cities. Vittles and who knows what else? It was 41 degrees F when I landed at LaGuardia and the sun was shining when I landed. It's a beautiful day! It was snowing in Detroit this morning! Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home