Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Hey kids!

How's it hangin'? Apparently about 60% of them hang to the left...

Not much going on. I thoroughly enjoyed my two days off (in a row) after working 12 consecutive days. I made a big pot of soup on Saturday not dissimilar to the last one that I made. It's essentially a potato-leek soup with garlic, bacon, kielbasa, and collard greens. Yum! On Sunday my parents drove down to take me to lunch for a late B-Day treat. They drove here and then I drove us to Zingerman's Roadshouse. A fine meal once again! Zingerman's Roadhouse never disappoints...

The Tigers lost the World Series in St. Louis. It is disappointing, but they did a great job getting so far from essentially nothing. Jim Leyland did a wonderful job! I'd like to thank the Tigers for giving us hope in hard times. And thanks for giving us hope for next season. At least we have something to look forward to in this beloved but cursed town...

Borat comes out on Friday! I'm actually considering a midnight showing on Thursday...

Tomorrow is Halloween. We don't get a lot of Trick-or-Treaters and I'm at work until about 8:30, so it doesn't affect me much. I think I'll dress up as Tom Foley and pass out egg salad sandwiches, Manhattan clam chowder in baggies, and unwrapped caramel apples with razor blades in them... Is that scary enough?

Election day is almost a week away. Do what you can to make this a better America! We can't keep living in a country being wholly influenced by misinterpreted faith but not facts. Never has there been a more loathsome, corrupt, or evil Congress and Administration. Local elections are very important as well this time around. Vote with your heart!

Let's hope that Dubya chokes on his Halloween candy...

Hope you don't get any candy corn!

Cheers,
Jason

1 Comments:

Blogger Glen said...

Jason wrote:
Election day is almost a week away. Do what you can to make this a better America! We can't keep living in a country being wholly influenced by misinterpreted faith but not facts.

Nice, my friend, nice!!

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home