Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Yeah...about this posting thing.

Hey kids!

I probably won't be posting for a week or so as I worked a 14 hour today and probably will the next two days. On Friday I work from 8:30-4:30 and then go straight to the restaurant job to work until at least midnight. Another long day on Saturday and then a Christmas party to go to. Sunday is actually my only day off before Christmas. I've got this quarterly wine club project thing that I'm working on this week. That's why I'm working the extra hours. This wine club is the biggest pain in the ass. It's probably the thing I hate most about my job (and that's saying a lot). It doesn't help at all that I've got less help this year and more responsibilities. I really hate retail at Christmas. It's the kind of shit that may make me go postal some day.

Hope that you're doing better than I am! Peace!

ITMFA!

Cheers,
Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home