Thursday, September 15, 2005

Boring as milquetoast post...

Not much going on. My birthday pretty much sucked. I worked all day and that was about as much fun as getting tea-bagged by Don Knotts. Rather than eat ramen for my birthday dinner I decided to get pizza delivered. I really need to go grocery shopping...

Relief and recovery bids awarded to Bush buddies on a no-bid basis...including Halliburton. Read more here at the AFL-CIO site.

Another great opinion column by Jack Lessenberry in the Metro Times here. It's about America finding its underclass.

The Daily Show is running a great report all week long called "Evolution Schmevolution". Check it out!

Apparently Britney Spears has given birth to a baby boy by C-section. He was born with a "White Trash and Proud" tattoo on his back, a NASCAR hat on his head, and Skoal is his mouth.

Both Delta and Northworst Airlines filed for Chapter 11 today. They built that fancy-ass overpriced Northwest terminal at DTW just in time. That's more great news.

Let's blame it all on Bubba since he decided to "take responsibility" today.

Cheers,
Jason

1 Comments:

Blogger JulieU. said...

Happy belated birthday, sorry I totally flaked and didn't send you an email yesterday (or for that matter, a card, but since I never send cards, don't hold your breath). As a gift to you, I entered your FEMA contest.
Would you like to do a nice arabic dinner this weekend (or next) to celebrate?

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home