Saturday, September 10, 2005

Quick...like a two-minute brother...

This will be a real quick one. I was driving home from the restaurant job and I heard on WDET that the new Kate Bush album will be out in November. Hooray! It's only been 12 years since her last album. Speaking of the restaurant job both Detroit Lion Joey Harrington and Detroit Redwing Jason Williams were in tonight. Jason is a regular and Joey has been in a few times. Lets hope that the Lions beat Green Bay on Sunday. I can't believe that I care. It's probably because I sell wine to some of the defensemen. Sadly, it looks like Kelvin Pritchett has retired. He's a really nice guy. I wish Cory Redding and Marcus Bell a fantastic season. Hopefully I'll get some more free tix this season. Well...I've got to go to bed. I have to judge a wine competition at 8:00AM in Detroit.

Cheers,
Jason

PS- Here's a headscratcher. Looks like FEMA director Michael Brown and the $2000.00 debit cards were dumped out with the same bathwater. FEMA has stopped issuing the $2000.00 debit cards to victims of hurricane Katrina. Now people have to apply for monetary aid using the FEMA website. Ummm...do you think that most of the displaced families have any access to a computer??? What address do they put down on the application??? What credentials do they have to submit with their application??? Where do they send the check??? Freakin' idiots!

Why do natural disasters and terrorist attacks always fall so close to my birthday? Seriously...it's such a downer.

Play the wacky FEMA Acronym Contest: Come up with your own words to match the FEMA acronym. Winners will receive nothing but a virtual pat on the back and the satisfaction of a job well done.

Here's mine for example...
Flippantly
Egregiously
Moronic
Abomination

Have fun kids! Winner will be picked by me and I might even let you know who it is if you're lucky. (Assuming anybody submits an entry...)

1 Comments:

Blogger JulieU. said...

For an
Elected
Man's
Allies

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home