Monday, November 07, 2005

A year later...

I've been posting for just over a year now. I just checked Sitemeter and I've had over 4000 hits (most of which have come from people googling "Dr. Porkenheimer's Boner Juice" or "Freakie Freezies"). So thanks a lot to the SNL pervs and the VH-1 crowd! I first started posting because of the 2004 Presidential Election. If you haven't figured it out I'm NOT happy with the result.

I'd like to apologize for the scatological title of my earlier post...NOT!!!

Thanks for checking in!

Cheers,
Jason

2 Comments:

Blogger Ana-chan said...

:)
hahah nice one but I actually checked who'd like a movie like:" The Cement Garden"..
and I stumbled on 2 urs
:)

5:04 AM  
Blogger Eri said...

I'm glad I found your blog. Initially, when I started reading, it was out of curiosity. I had been pushed by friends to start one, but was still somewhat suspicious of the whole thing. I found your writing to be readable and your political rantings matched much of my own.

For the past three months, my friends and I have been in varying degrees of survivor mode. Having diversions such as your blog has been helpful. If for nothing else, it's nice to be able to read something that is not about Katrina.

Thanks again,
Eri

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home