Monday, December 19, 2005

Poet Laureate of the Blogosphere

Work.
It sucks!
Retail Christmas sucks!
No days off!
It really, really sucks!
Merry Clusterfuck everybody! Time to be festive AND gay!

Hmmm...
In other news...
My landlords rescued a nine-week old Alaskan Malamute last week from the Dearborn Animal Shelter. They decided to name her Minnie (as in "Minnie the Mooch" as she's apparently a mooch). She's really cute and very friendly. I'll try to take a picture and post it soon. She hasn't visited our floor yet as she's still not up to trying stairs. She's quite big, but she'll get much bigger as Malamutes can be over 100 lbs. Huey and Hobo seem to be getting along with her so far. It's going to be fun watching her grow! It's not going to fun when she sheds (or clumps)...

And the winner of the Holiday Haiku Contest is BST.

Here's his winning entry...

Kris Kringle is smooth
He shimmies down the chimney
Just to bang your mom

BST is officially the Poet Laureate of the Blogosphere (as determined by me). He won because it was the only one that met the criteria of the three entries received. Kudos to BST!

Here are the two other entries that did not win (because they did not follow the holiday theme)...

SEE THAT SMELLY MAN
HUNKER DOWN BEHIND THE WINE
IT'S URINATE TIME!
(submitted by Glen)

and

Taco Bell Grande
Oh the pain is so intense
Woops I shit my pants
(submitted by BST)

Thanks for playing kids!

Random poll #1- Are you done with your Christmas shopping?
Random poll #2- What's your favorite Christmas movie?
Random poll #3- Have you been naughty or nice?

Cheers,
Jason

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

I consider myself essentially done, although I have to get to Borders to get a gift certificate. Knitting is NOT done.

White Christmas is my favorite Christmas movie.

Always nice! Unless you're my Mom.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home