Thursday, December 22, 2005

When re-gifting doesn't suck...

My roommate and I exchanged our Christmas gifts today. My roommate and I work at the same store and one of his reps gave him a Christmas gift. (Liquor reps are much more generous than wine reps.) She gave him a new (black) iPod Nano. He didn't want it. He said that he had no use for it. He gave it to me. How flippin' cool is that?!? I'm really late on the whole technology bandwagon. I had never intended to get one for myself, but this thing's pretty damn cool (and small)! It holds 2GB (500 songs + pictures). I have absolutely no intention of downloading songs from the internet. Never have, never will, but now I can put a buttload of songs that I have on CD on this genius little thing. It may be the greatest gift ever!!!

Cheers,
Jason

3 Comments:

Blogger JulieU. said...

Wow. That's fantastic. Talk to Mr. Mexillent about all the accessories you now need to buy. He's in love with his IPod.
You'll need to do something extra special and nice for your roommate. I'm thinkin' reach 'round.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Sweet! What did you give roomie?

10:27 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

I gave him a $50.00 Target gift certificate and a DVD set that he wanted. I paid for the stuff, but I'm not going to complain about his not paying for anything...or the fact that he just got the iPod a couple of days ago (meaning he hadn't gotten anything for me yet). It all worked out.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home