Friday, April 28, 2006

Busy, busy, busy...

It's been a busy, busy week. Things won't let up much until the weekend is over. May looks to be an insanely busy month for me (work-wise). I'm really not looking forward to it. Next week should be my lightest week for a while. I'll post more details next week, but this week my time has been spent prepping for a dinner party I'm throwing this Sunday, working (of course), and getting a new car. I've got to check my nuts...roasting in the oven.

Have an awesome weekend!

ITMFA!

Cheers,
Jason

Random Poll- What's your "signature" dish?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Grilled cheese.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Glen said...

How did it go? It was stupendous! The man cooked for us as if we were deserving of his talents. Thank you Jason and I hope you like the Etta Jones CD!

G

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home