Sunday, June 25, 2006

Short Attention Span

I really have nothing of note to post about, so here's some crap...

I was flipping through channels the other day when I saw the girl that starred in that shit series Out of This World. You won't claim to remember it, but I know you know what I'm talking about. Hmm...she's still acting. Peter Coyote was also in the movie. Is it just me or is Peter Coyote narrating EVERYTHING these days? It's actually a good thing. Now I wonder whatever happened to the girl from Small Wonder?

I warned you it was a slow news day. Here's some random info from the new Entertainment Weekly...

Sad news...
Apparently there's going to be a remake of Akira Kurosawa's brilliant Seven Samurai. It's already been remade fabulously as The Magnificent Seven. The newest version is being written by the guy who penned the Young Guns movies. Say it ain't so...

Apparently the jeweler who keeps some of the biggest hip hop stars decked in bling, Jacob the Jeweler, was arrested and indicted in New York on federal charges of helping a Detroit-based drug ring launder more than $270 million. Hmm... I didn't even here about that in local Detroit news. Maybe that's because there are no drugs in Detroit. ;)

Have you been watching Supergroup at all? Sebastian Bach is such an undeserving alcohilic diva. Shut up! How can you think you're cool now if Skid Row was never cool?

Yay! The new season of Reno 911! starts on July 9th. Even better, there's a film in the works.

Apparently Paul Reubens is currently writing his "long rumored 'dark Pee Wee' movie". Awesome!

Pretty funny! Go to the Brawny Academy for a good laugh. (Yeah. The paper towel company.)

Splurge of the Week- I just ordered my ultimate dream kitchen gadget online. I've been dreaming about a Kitchenaid stand mixer for years, but they're so damn expensive. I found a factory-reconditioned one for half the price. It's a 5 quart Professional model with a 475 watt, 10 speed motor that comes with a flat beater, a spiral bread hook, AND a wire whip. Dang!!! On top of that I also got an extra $25 taken off in promotional codes. Woo hoo! The only drawback is that it's white, but I'm not going to complain for the price. I could have gotten black or silver (reconditioned), but they had lower wattage or fewer attachments. I don't know if I'll actually bake more now, but my salivating can stop...for now.

Sorry for the lame post kids!

ITMFA!

Cheers,
Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home