Friday, July 07, 2006

Funny strange...

...not funny ha ha.

There was a customer in the store today and he mentioned that he just got back from a vacation in Tucson. He said that he opened the paper and saw my picture. Apparently the article that ran in the Detroit paper last month just ran in the Tucson paper recently. I haven't been able to find anything on it online, but googling my name has led to a few interesting discoveries. I e-mailed the writer and she didn't seem to know anything about it. I wonder where else my face has been forced upon unsuspecting readers. For the record, I'm not generally a fan of wines with animals on the label. I hope the writer gets residuals...

Cheers,
Jason

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Wow! You're famous in Tucson!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home