Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I voted. Did you?

I voted. Now it's a waiting game. There was a reasonable sized line and it was moving more slowly because of the number of proposals, but I still got out of there in less than half an hour. There was an older (80-ish) impatient lady behind me who tried to take cuts and was complaining about the wait and how the system is inefficient and inappropriate. A voting official told her to call the City Clerk if she didn't like it. Right on! She and another geriatric behind me were also complaining about the age of the election officials...who were also most likely in their eighties. She said that they were too old and inefficient. Guess she'll apply to be an election official when she's old enough. Let's hope and pray and do whatever it is we have to do to ensure Democratic victory. This is going to be a nailbiter...

Save the mourning doves!

Good luck to us all!

ITMFA!

Cheers,
Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home