Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I'm baaaaack!

Hello y'all. I'm back. I got my new computer this morning. UPS came right when I got out of the shower. I wouldn't have known if it weren't for my landlords' dog Huey barking like crazy. Huey doesn't bark at USPS or many walkers-by, but as soon as he hears the UPS truck he goes absolutely apeshit. I hurried to get some clothes on before the driver left. I wanted to get it on the first delivery try. Done. The printer will be coming shortly (separately). Dude! I've got a Dell! I'm still using dial-up, but hopefully that will be remedied soon. At least I can post at the speed of sloth again.

Not much to report otherwise. I'm rather uninspired as work has been nothing but turd and tribulation lately. I may be going insane. What's new?

Cheers,
Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home