Friday, July 22, 2005

Blog surveys are cheap filler...

This blog survey is brought to you by the letter "N" and was stolen from Julie who stole it from Kathleen who stole it from someone who stole it from someone who stole it from someone who yada yada yada...

My uncle once: was a trumpeter in the Schaffhausen city (Stadt) band in Switzerland.

Never in my life: have I snorted cocaine off a dead stripper's ass.

Highschool was the most: awkward, embarrassing, shitty time of my life.

I will never forget the moment: the Challenger blew up. I was in Mrs. Pitt's 8th grade Algebra class.

I once met: Danny Glover, Newt Gingrich, Hal Linden (ASSHOLE!), Alan Thicke, Mykelti Williamson, David Leisure, Kenny G, Doc Severensen, Pat Boone, Danny Bonaduce, Dave Thomas (Wendy's), Gary Numan, Sarah McLachlan, and many, many more bands...

There is this girl I know: Her name is Lola. She's a showgirl.

Once at a bar: I spent way too much money...more than once.

Last night I watched: Kill Bill 2

If only I had: "two turntables and a microphone..."

Next time I go to church: Will most likely be for someone else's wedding.

Terri Schiavo: Had a loving husband and an eating disorder that led her to her comatose state.

When I turn my head to the left: it's the foyer.

When I turn my head to the right: it's Huey sleeping on the couch

Wake me up when it's time for a nap... Posted by Picasa

You know I'm lying when: my sentences trail off...

What I miss most about the eighties is: Everthing!

If I were a character written by Shakespeare: Horatio from Hamlet

By this time next year: it'll be exactly a year later.

A better name for me would be: Super Grover

If I ever go back to school: I'd change my major and be that creepy older guy staring at all the 18 year old hotties.

You know I like you if: I don't ignore you

If I won an award: it'd be for lactose tolerance.

Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens, and Geraldine Ferraro are: right, a genius, Major Kong, and a good candidate with the wrong running mate.

Take my advice: Don't eat yellow snow.

My ideal breakfast is: Scrambled egggs and a short black at Bill's Cafe in Darlinghurst, Sydney...or a fresh baked croissant and an espresso at an outdoor Swiss cafe...or Eggs Benedict or Florentine...or just a pound of bacon.

A song I love, but don't have is: "Wonderful Life" by Black

If you visit my hometown: you'll leave.

Tulips, character flaws, microchips, and track stars: Boldly elegant, normal, tiny and mighty, and thinner and faster than my sorry ass.

If you stay overnight in my house: Huey might sleep on your head

I'd stop my wedding for: a tornado, bombing, or Audrey Tautou proffessing her love for me

The world could do without: Dubya, mosquitos, and NASCAR

I'd rather: be in Kalangadoo.

My favorite blonde is: a redhead

Paperclips are: Simplistic brilliance

If I do anything well: it's eating

and by the way: I like soup

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home