Friday, July 22, 2005

Dumbass Dog- Flydiving

These pictures are of Huey (the landlords' dog) hanging out on my floor trying to get at a fly trapped between the window and the screen. He's a dumbass...but I love 'em.


Dive! Dive! Dive! Posted by Picasa

You look delicious! Posted by Picasa

So...you eat shit too, huh? Posted by Picasa

I see you, but I can't lick you... Posted by Picasa

I can almost taste him... Posted by Picasa

Where you goin' you damn fly? Posted by Picasa

Who farted? Posted by Picasa

Just like Colonel Kurtz...I know he's out there somewhere. Posted by Picasa

Stylin' and profilin' Posted by Picasa

Is that a squirrel out this window? Posted by Picasa

What was I just doing? I don't remember. Posted by Picasa

Mmmm...that's good windowsill. Posted by Picasa

My wagging tail is distracting me... Posted by Picasa

I lost him... Posted by Picasa

Jason's gonna have fun cleaning the slobber off the window... Posted by Picasa

I'll get you if it's the last thing I ever do... Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger JulieU. said...

Priceless. Dogs rule.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home