Friday, August 19, 2005

Don't wear a white suit to a BBQ joint...

First of all...
Happy Birthday to Kathleen!

I was driving down Michigan Ave. last night past Westpoint Barbeque and a gentleman went inside wearing a white suit. Is that a good idea? Although I seem to think I've got decent table manners I'm still likely to make some kind of mess while eating ribs. What a dumbass!

I've got to run a few errands today. I'm going to Switched On CDs today to buy some stuff and hopefully Glen will be there so that I may drop off Julie's belated b-day present. I'm also going to try to get to the Secretary of State to renew my license as my birthday is next month. I'm one of the last people in the state to still have the "old school" license.

Gotta go! Maybe I'll post more later...

Cheers,
Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home