Wednesday, August 17, 2005

There IS a god in an alcove, poop jokes, and CornNuts

I heard a rumor...and apparently it's true. I've recently heard some very important news...
BAUHAUS is Coming to Detroit!!!

News is that they're playing the Royal Oak Music Theater on November 19th.
Yee-f'in-haw is all I've got to say! Can't wait! They were great the last time around...


Well I finally saw The Aristocrats and it was pretty damn funny. I went with Brian and a friend from work. Bob Saget is a dirty, funny motherf'er! Gilbert Gottfried is at his funniest and I now I'm even more in love with Sarah Silverman. She's a dirty, dirty girl. I also discoverd that Brian is in love with her too. We may have to have a duel. The people behind us must have been completely offended as they walked out of the theater pretty promptly after the opening salvos. Go see it...unless you don't enjoy scatalogical, genital, anal, bestial, incestual references...or if you find Rehabilitating Mr. Wiggles offensive. It'll make you feel dirty all over...

Sorry this is so short, but I've got to go to bed...

Random poll- When was the last time you ate a CornNut? (I had a strange hankering for some yesterday. I probably haven't had a CornNut in a good 15 years or so. I used to love them as a kid. "Original" were my fave, but the BBQ were good too. Looks like they've got all kinds of crazy flavors now. I think I'm gonna have to go out and get me some...)

Cheers,
Jason

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

It's been a long time since I had a corn nut, maybe before 1996.

Bauhaus? HOLY CRAP!!! I saw them in SF and what a great show!

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home