Monday, August 15, 2005

Some kind of blog quiz...

Here's something a little different...

1) Reply with your name, and I'll respond with something random about you.

2) I'll tell you what song/or movie reminds me of you.

3) I'll pick a color/flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.

4) I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.

5) I'll tell you my first memory of you.

6) I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.

7) I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.

8) If I do this for you, you must post this on your blog. You MUST. It is written.

2 Comments:

Blogger JulieU. said...

Ok, I'm game. Fire away! I'll post it fer sure!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Julie,
1)Queen of All and most matronly non-mom
2)Cruel Summer (Bananarama)
3)I'll let you and Glen decide that one.
4)Stay away from the sled hill.
5)I may be on crack on this one, but it was pre-WUMD and you were playing pool at Mr. Billiards and wearing a grey outfit. I recognized you from campus, but didn't know you. Was that you or am I smoking crack? If it wasn't, then it must have been you visiting the station.
6)Red panda
7)Seeing as you're a moderately picky eater where does your love of mushrooms come from?

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home