Friday, July 14, 2006

Never mind...

I was all excited that Tom Waits is coming to town and I was going to try to get tickets until I discovered that they're $72.00 a piece (before Ticketbastard service charges)! WTF?!?!? Ouch! I'll just keep listening to the albums and watching the movies...

This has absolutely nothing to do with anything- I was flipping channels and Magic Johnson was on Jimmy Kimmel Live. Did you know that Magic Johnson owns 97 Starbucks franchises? Damn! That's a lot! I just thought that that was pretty interesting. He also owns 5% of the Lakers. Interesting too!

Hallelujah! I finally have an AC unit in my bedroom. Woohoo!!!

Strange post?
Sue me!

Cheers,
Jason

1 Comments:

Blogger Glen said...

Right you are ERI, including some here in Michigan. I believe that the Star Southfield is one of his...if memory serves me.

Jason, I asked for free tickets for you for Tom Waits. I'd put the odds at about 20% that I will get them but you never know.

G

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home