Monday, July 09, 2007

Documentaries are the flavor of the month...

Hey kids! Just a quickie here. I just finished watching Who Killed the Electric Car? and must make a strong recommendation to see it. (I've been going through a documentary phase.) I've been meaning to see it for a while. Just like An Inconvenient Truth, it's a lot of stuff I've heard before but presented well in one singular package. No surprise that big oil, government, and big auto are sneaky capitalistic piggies. I never thought I'd have an appreciation of actress Alexandra Paul (no offense to the Baywatcher). I feel guilty for my 6 cylinder gas-guzzler, but it's really hard to make the right decision while living in "The D". I'll post more soon. I'm working on a list of top-ten lists that I should be posting soon.

ITMFA!

Cheers,
Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home