Thursday, June 14, 2007

B.A.D.D.- Blog Attention Deficit Disorder (Really random crap)

Hey kids!

This will be short. Verlander had a no-hitter for the Tigers last night and that's pretty frickin' sweet. Unfortunately I didn't find out about it until this morning as I didn't watch the game yesterday. Way to go Justin!

Another great piece from Jack Lessenberry here on the privately-owned, crumbling Ambassador Bridge.

Here's a hilarious site...
hotchickswithdouchebags.com
...just what it says.

I just read something about product-placement in film and that Ford has 41% of vehicle placement in recent movies. I think it's sort of funny that it was a Ford that ran over Phil Leotardo's head in the last episode of The Sopranos.

You Are Chardonnay

Fresh, spirited, and classic - you have many facets to your personality.
You can be sweet and light. Or deep and complex.
You have a little bit of something to offer everyone... no wonder you're so popular.
Approachable and never smug, you are easy to get to know (and love!).

Deep down you are: Dependable and modest

Your partying style: Understated and polite

Your company is enjoyed best with: Cold or wild meat


And I thought for sure I'd be shiraz...

You are Milk Chocolate

A total dreamer, you spend most of your time with your head in the clouds.
You often think of the future, and you are always working toward your ideal life.
Also nostalgic, you rarely forget a meaningful moment... even those from long ago.


What an insult! I'm definitely dark. At least I'm not white chocolate.

I watched For Your Consideration last night. It was certainly good and funny, but not Christopher Guest's best work. Parker Posey always pleases...

The new season of Top Chef looks like it could be pretty good. The caliber of contestants seems to be higher this time around. I can't believe that I've eaten more of the crazy ingredients than the chefs have...

Too lazy/tired to actually THINK of anything to write today...

Cheers,
Jason

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

I just knew you would be annoyed by being Chardonnay and Milk Chocolate.

I, too, have been noticing a lot of Fords in movies/TV shows of late, but since I don't actually watch anything when it's fresh, I'm not sure it means anything.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

I got milk chocolate too, so changed a few answers and got white chocolate. ARGH!!! I gave up. Wine-wise, I'm Sauvignon Blanc which works for me since you know how I prefer white wines.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home