Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Too much fodder to ponder...

Holy crap! There's just too much going on to post about. Threat of Michigan government shutdown, Tigers losing, Lions winning, Myanmar, Blackwater, record shopping, Ten Canoes, MGM opens, Iran, Dubya is still 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag, Britney loses custody, and much, much more for the low price of $19.95! I'm just too tired to write a lengthy, disjointed post right now. I can still write a short, disjointed post. I'll post something lengthier later this week.

I would, however, like to take the time to thank everybody for the kind words and gifts for my b-day a couple weeks ago. Thanks again to Perl for hosting the shindig. That was supremely cool of you. Thanks y'all!

Sorry for the pointless post.

Do be sure to rent, buy, or Netflix Ten Canoes! A beautiful, unique film with some stunning photography.

Cheers,
Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home