Tuesday, July 17, 2007

DVD skip to my Lou...

Hey kids!

I was about half way through watching Letters from Iwo Jima when the Netflix DVD started skipping. Damn it! I was quite enjoying it. I'll try it on my bedroom DVD/VCR combo in a bit, but I'll take a breather here...

Bored...apparently.

I stole this thingy here from Kat.

Here's a quizarino that makes you use a word that starts with the first letter of your name to anwer each question (and you can't use your own name as an answer)

Your Name: Jason

1. Famous Singer/Band: Joy Division
2. 4 letter word: jail
3. Color: I don't think that "jute" is technically a color. "Jade", I guess.
4. Street: John R.
5. Gifts/Presents: jewelry
6. Vehicle: Jaguar
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: junk
8. Boy Name: James
9. Girl Name: Josephine
10. Movie Title: Japanese Story
11. Drink: Jamestown Kool-Aid
12. Occupation: Judge
13. Flower: Japhette Orchid (I had to cheat on this one. At least it's pretty.)
14. Celebrity: Jeffrey Wright
15. Magazine: Juggs
16. U.S. City: Juneau, Alaska
17. Pro Sports Teams: Jacksonville Jaguars
18. Fruit: Jackfruit
19. Reason for Being Late for Work: junkie (either being one or tripping over one on the way to work)
20. Something You Throw Away: Jellybeans (not a huge fan). The current administration seems to be throwing away jurisprudence.
21. Things You Shout: Jackass!
22. Cartoon Character: Jub-Jub (Selma Bouvier's iguana on The Simpsons)

Cheers,
Jason

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Nice...and so much easier than K...

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home