Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Apparently my blog is depressing so here's a pretty picture...


Spring in McLaren Vale Posted by Hello


A friend told me that my blog has been depressing to read. So here's a pretty picture taken in October of 2003 in McLaren Vale, South Australia (wine country). Enjoy. Now you know why I want to live there. Rolling Stone magazine recently released the top 500 songs list. Tomorrow I'll be posting my top 100.
Today's recommended wine- 2002 Pavilion Napa Valley Merlot $14.99
This is a pretty good merlot, and I HATE merlot! It's got smooth plum, blueberry, and raspberry fruit with a hint of dark chocolate. Smooth with silken soft tannins. A steal for the price. I don't know much about this new winery, but I like their wines. Try with venison with a blackberry sauce or a hanger steak.
Until the next bottle...
Cheers,
Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home