Sunday, February 27, 2005

My Oscar predictions...

These are my predictions for the Academy Awards tonight. These are my guesses as to who/what WILL win, but not necessarily those that I think SHOULD win. I'll follow up afterward and see how I did...

Best Picture: The Aviator
Best Actor: Jamie Foxx for Ray
Best Actress: Annette Bening for Being Julia
Best Supporting Actor: Morgan Freeman for Million Dollar Baby
Best Supporting Actress: Laura Linney for Kinsey
Best Director: Clint Eastwood for Million Dollar Baby
Best Original Screenplay: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind -- Charlie
Kaufman
Best Adapted Screenplay: Finding Neverland -- David Magee
Cinematography: The House of Flying Daggers
Editing: The Aviator
Art Direction: The Aviator
Costume Design: Troy
Original Score: Finding Neverland
Original Song: "Accidentally in Love" from Shrek 2
Makeup: The Passion of the Christ
Sou
nd: The Aviator
Sound Editing: Spider-Man 2
Visual Effects: I, Robot
Best Animated Feature Film: Shrek 2
Best Foreign Language Film: The Sea Inside (Spain)
Best Documentary Feature: Born Into Brothels: Calcutta
Best Documentary Short: The Children of Leningradsky
Best Live Action Short: Wasp
Best Animated Short: Gopher Broke

Cheers,
Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home