Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Lions, and tigers, and stolen surveys...OH MY!!!

01. What is the geekiest part of your music collection?
Cyndi Lauper, but I'll defend it to the bitter end.
02. What do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night?
Leftovers...or maybe I'll throw a tortilla with cheese in the microwave
03. What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?
Once Were Warriors (during Grace's funeral
04. If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?
Reduction of my man-boobs
05. Do you have a completely irrational fear?
Spiders
06. What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moment?
Don't know...I might stutter a bit...
07. Are you a pyromaniac?
No, but I love playing with campfires
08. Do you have too many love interests?
Yeah...right...one would be great
09. Do you know anyone famous?
Although I've actually met LOTS of celebrities, I don't really know one though...okay, I lied...I know a few of the Detroit Lions, Bill Ford Jr., and an internationally know "prophet"
10. Describe your bed:
It's pretty boring, actually.
11. Spontaneous or plain?
Chocolate/vanilla swirl
12. Who should play you in a movie about your life?
Chris Farley if he wasn't dead...maybe Andy Richter...or Chris Rock (kidding)
13. Do you know how to play poker?
Kinda
14. What do you carry with you at all times?
Wallet, comb, keys, Zippo, and a business card holder
15. What do you miss most about being little?
Summer vacation before the legal working age
16. Are you happy with your given name?
It's okay
17. How much money would it take to get you to give up the Internet for one year?
More than I have...
18. What colour is your bedroom?
Whitish
19. What was the last song you were listening to?
King Kong Kitchee Ki-Mi-O - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
20. Have you ever been in a play?
4 times...once as lead (middle school and high school)
21. Have you ever been in love?
No
22. Do you talk a lot?
Sometimes
23. Do you like yourself and believe in yourself?
"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darnit...people like me"
I like myself enough...
24. Do transient, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you?
Only the "cracked out" ones waiting for you in a parking lot anywhere in the city of Detroit.
25. Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
Yes
26. Do you spend more time with your girlfriend/boyfriend or your friends?
I'll let you know as soon as I get a girlfriend...
27. What is your ideal marriage location?
Kalangadoo would be fantastic, but anywhere will do as long as I've found my true love
28. Which musical instrument do you wish you could play?
Cello
29. Favourite fabric?
Cotton...the fabric of our lives
30. Something you love and hate?
Working in the wine business
31. What kind of bedding do you use?
Whatever I bought at JC Penney...I think it's Egyptian cotton
32. Do you tell your friends about your sex life?
Maybe if I had one.
33. What's the one language you want to learn?
Japanese (or re-learn German)
34. How do you eat an apple?
The regular way???
35. What do you order at a bar?
One of each
36. Have you ever pierced your body parts?
Just one ear...long closed up
37. Do you have tattoos?
One ("Swamp Thing" from the the Chameleons "Strange Times" album cover)
38. Would you ever admit to having done plastic surgery any kind if confronted?
Sure.
39. What's one of the "funniest" things you've ever done?
Dunno...ask my friends...
40. Do you drive stick?
Not at the moment
41. What's one trait you hate in a person?
There's a lot of things I hate about people...ignorance
42. What kind of watch(es) do you wear?
Swiss Army and my grandfather's IWC (International Watch Company)
43. Most frivolous purchase?
A factory re-conditioned ice cream maker (online). It works great!
44. Do you consider yourself materialistic?
No
45. What do you cook the best?
Not to toot my own horn, but I'm a pretty good cook...I'm a darn good braiser.
46. Favourite writing instrument?
Any fine-point black ink gel pen that clicks
47. Do you prefer to stand out or blend in?
Yes
48. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
Maybe for Halloween
49. What's one car you will never buy?
A Hummer.
50. What kind of books do you like to read?
Chef autobiographies, kitchen tales, political humor...
51. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
Buy myself a house and houses for my friends and family (depending on how big the winnings are), stop working, travel the world, and give to charity.
52. Burial or cremation?
Cremation. Ashes spread in Kalangadoo and the Rigi (Switzerland)
53. How many online journals do you read regularly?
About 7
54. What's one thing you're a sore loser at?
Dunno...
55. If you don't like a person, how do you show it?
I ignore them as much as possible.
56. Do you cry in front of friends?
I would if I had something to cry about. I've cried at movies in front of friends before.
57. What kind of first impression do you think you give to people?
Nice guy.
58. What's one thing you like to do alone?
Masturbate. Duh!!!
59. Are you a giver or a taker?
Giver...I hope
60. When's the last time you cried?
A light cry two days ago at the end of Millions (movie)
61. Favourite communication method?
Email for effectiveness, but a phone for conversation
62. How many drinks before you're tipsy?
Keep going...
63. Do you think you're cute?
Only in a teddy bearish kind of way
64. Do you have problems changing clothes in front of friends?
Dunno...I don't generally do it
65. What's the most painful experience you've ever had?
My Swiss grandfather dying. Also, moving around a lot as a kid.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:04 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

I waited tables for about 10 years and learned to always carry a lighter. A gentleman is always prepared.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home