Friday, July 29, 2005

Borrowed surveys are easier than thinking...

Borrowed this survey from Kathleen...

FIRSTS

~First Car: 1974 Plymouth Duster
~First Best Friend: Chris Simmons
~First Crush: Jenny Norman
~First Job: The city library as a page
~First Dwelling that wasn't your parents': An apartment in Allen Park
~First Kiss: Mickey. I was 5 and she was 4. I used to be a player...
~First Computer: This Dell is the first one that I've owned.

LASTS:

~Last TV Show: Charlie Rose last night
~Last Concert: Monade at the Magic Stick...I think
~Last Ticket: Speeding a couple years ago leaving my parents the day after Christmas
~Last Meal: Leftover pork loin with some edamame(soybeans)
~Last Card Sent: I don't remember the last card that I sent, but I gave one personally last Sunday to my coworker's wife for her B-Day
~Last Really Great Nap: I don't remember
~Last Trip by Air: Florida for work

IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU:

~If you could have lunch with a celebrity, who would it be? Jacques Pepin
~What's your favorite swear word or phrase? "F*ck" or "23 skidoo"
~What's your favorite article of clothing? Currently my Blundstone boots. My old school leather jacket that doesn't fit anymore...
~Breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Yes
~Red, white, or rosè? Yes
~Silk or satin? Silk
~In a restaurant - Kids or Smoking? Smoking (Years ago I went to see Les Miserables at the Fisher with a friend, but we stopped for dinner at Tres Vite first, which is next to the Fox. Little did we know that Sesame Street Live was playing at the Fox that same night. They had a special kids menu and they were running around everywhere throwing hot dogs and yelling. Our lovely French waitress did a nice job waiting on us "grown-ups" while wading through the swarm of kiddies. The meal was great, but the experience sucked!)
~Cable or Satellite? Cable
~Cable, DSL or Dial-up? Cable
~Cat or dog? Neither, but either (don't have personally, but I like both)
~Beach or mountains? Tough one. I like a niced rugged beach (like Oregon or Washington), but I love the mountains (Cascades or Alps)
~If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Adelaide, Australia
~For News - Local, Network, CNN, FOX, MSNBC, or The Daily Show? The Daily Show or NPR
~What would you like engraved on your headstone? I'd prefer to be cremated and have my ashes spread in Kalangadoo, but I guess it would say "Friend. Foodie. Geek. He's dead now."

LAST PERSON WHO...

~Slept in your bed: Me
~Made you cry: I don't remember the last person that made me cry, but Whalerider made me cry last week
~You went to the movies with: Two good friends (sisters)
~Yelled at you: My boss
~Sent you an e-mail: Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home