Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Short and sour...

Thanks to Kat I found this link to donate to the United Nations Foundation to help eradicate malaria by issuing insecticide-treated mosquito nets to pregnant African women and young children. Please consider a donation. An irritable bump or the small chance of West Nile Virus is nothing compared to malaria. Donate what you can...

That's really about it...
Heather, the girl that I hated slightly less than Virginia on Hell's Kitchen, ended up winning the Vegas restaurant. Ummmm...good for her I guess.

Actor Bruno Kirby died at the age of 57 due to complications related to leukemia. I didn't even know he was sick. That's too bad. He was pretty funny.

Two more work days until my vacation starts. Two very long days...

Cheers,
Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home