48 questions for you to love...
1. Your name spelled backwards:
2. Where were your parents born?
Detroit, MI and Schaffhausen, Switzerland
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
4. What's your favorite restaurant?
Cuisine (Detroit), Blackbird (Chicago), Bridgewater Mill (Adelaide Hills, Australia)
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
Skinny-dipping at the Country Club pool about 7 years ago.
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
Yes, 4 times.
7. How many kids do you want?
8. Type of music do you dislike most?
Smooth jazz, country, gangsta rap
9. Are you registered to vote?
10. Do you have cable?
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
12. Ever prank call anybody?
13. Ever get a parking ticket?
Once in Detroit while I was tasting some wines with a writer friend and a winemaker at the Detroit News building. 10 minutes over.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
15. Farthest place you ever traveled?
16. Do you have a garden?
Yes, although techinically it's the landlord's and they do all the work.
17. What's your favorite comic strip?Peanuts
(wholesome), Rehabilitating Mr. Wiggles
(sick and wrong)
18. Do you really know all the words to the national anthem?
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
Shower every morning
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?Sideways
(the only movie I've seen this month), Stalag 17
(on DVD, one of my faves)
21. Favorite pizza toppings?
Goat cheese, roasted red peppers, roasted garlic, asparagus, wild mushrooms, artichoke hearts, fresh roma tomatoes (fancy)
bacon, mushrooms, onion (normal)
22. Chips or popcorn?
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
Wouldn't you like to know?
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
No, but thanks for the idea.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
26. Orange Juice or apple?
27. Favorite type of chocolate bar?
Valrhona 71% Dark
27. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
28. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Last summer from the garden.
29. Have you ever won a trophy?
No, not a trophy. Awards, certificates, scholarships, trips...yes.
30. Are you a good cook?
Pretty damn good if I may say so myself.
31. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Yeah, I live in Michigan.
32. Ever order an item from an infomercial?
I ordered some cookware years ago. Good stuff. Still use it.
33. Sprite or 7-up?
Doesn't make a difference to me.
34. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
Several restaurant uniforms and currently (a burgundy polo shirt)
35. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
36. Ever throw up in public?
Fifth grade on my desk. I had the flu or something.
37. Would you prefer being a millionaire or to find true love?
Wow! As nice as it would be to be loaded I'd rather find true love.
38. Do you believe in love at first sight?
39. Ever call a 1-900 number?
40. Can exes be friends?
41. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
My coworker and friend Don after he had his knee replaced.
42. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
43. What message is on your answering machine?
No message right now, just Caller ID.
44. What is in your backpack?
Nothing, and it's in the closet.
45. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
46. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
Our store-manager is out of town.
47. What is the first concert you ever went to?
Cyndi Lauper (with Concrete Blonde) in the spring of 1987 in Portland, Oregon.